The Resurrection Wiki is a resource that has the Word of God sorted out in an encyclopedia form. Anyone can contribute. The content is ever growing.
The Word of God teaches:
- God made man for the purpose of loving man.
- Man got trapped in a false belief that God was withholding His life from them.
- Eternal life comes from God, so such a belief causes death.
- God loved man so much, He did not want to lose man to death.
- Jesus took on our sin, meaning he took on the same death we experience.
- Jesus died on a cross, showing that we cannot have life by our own works.
- God then raised Jesus from the dead and granted Him immortality. This shows that God is a loving Father that gives eternal life as a free gift.
- Jesus ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of God.
- Those who believe in the resurrection of Jesus shall be resurrected from the dead, receive an immortal body, and live forever in union with God on a restored earth.
- This future resurrection protects the believers from the troubles of the world. It shows them that they are temporary and can enjoy the victory over death now.
- Believers currently enjoy union with God.
- Believers enjoy God's logic, and it produces the fruit of the spirit and puts the flesh at rest from trying to produce life.
You can start at this list of all of our pages. You could also see a list of.
Editing and account creation is suspended do to large amounts of spam. Please donate to New Adam Ministries so we have the resources to turn on editing and fight spam.
Outside sources mentioned in the articles are not necessarily endorsed by James Tuttle, The Resurrection Wiki, or New Adam Ministries or James M. Tuttle. The only teachers we recognize as fully preaching the resurrection are Greg Henry of Gospel Revolution Church and Bertie Brits of Dynamic Love Ministries. Please only check out a source if the Holy Spirit puts it on your heart.